Traditional, wooden handle rubber stamps are a great choice when using special inks or a wide variety of colors. They also have less limitations for size
• Cost Effective
• Rubber die is laser engraved for quality impression
• Ink pad is a separate unit
The most popular method of stamping. Self-Inking stamps provide a quick and clean way to leave a mark on any form, document, or product.
- Rotating rubber die that hits ink pad after each impression
- Rubber die is laser engraved for quality impression
- Great for repetitive stamping
- Pad is re-inkable and replaceable
Premium quality pre-inked stamps will create 25,000 impressions before re-inking. You will love the crisp, clean impressions.
- Ink is contained in the die for quiet stamping
- Flash printed die for quality impression
- Thousands of initial impressions
- Pad is re-inkable with specific Flash Ink